Pictured above, our motto is prominently displayed on a wall at our Racine warehouse overlooking the shipping and receiving area.
The Nelson Commitment
Nelson Electric Supply Co., Inc. is made up of more than 50 people for whom providing the best in service and capabilities is their main dedication. We offer our customers a rare combination of experience and state-of-the-art technology.
Our sixty-three year tradition of providing the finest in service and products is carried on by a skilled team which combines professionalism with personalized attention to your needs.
This is the Nelson tradition. This is the Nelson commitment. A commitment to continue bringing the finest in service and products to you, our customers.
- Our on-site Owner/President utilizes daily hands-on management.
- Our 9 member Management Team have with Nelson Electric for a combined total of over 270 years, with 7 exceeding 25 years each, and all exceeding 15 years each.
- Nelson's 6 Engineers have been with us a combined total of over 95 years, with 4 exceeding 15 years each.
- Our 7 Outside Sales staff have been with Nelson Electric for a combined total of over 140 years, with 4 exceeding 25 years each.
- Nelson's 11 Inside Sales and Counter staff have with us for a combined total of over 280 years, with 6 exceeding 30 years each, and all exceeding 15 years each.
- Among all employees at Nelson, the average employment tenure is 20 years.
- We are the Wisconsin owned and based Allen-Bradley distributor serving you since 1949.
The proud people above are part of Nelson Electric's sales force, circa 1952. Today Nelson remains a family owned and operated company making its home in southeastern Wisconsin. We have come this far with the unparalleled combination of experience and service that continues to be our strategy... yesterday, today, tomorrow.
Put Our Experienced Team to Work for You.
In January 2017 Nelson Electric became a part of the Revere Electric Supply organization, a fourth generation, family owned, electrical distributor headquartered in Mokena, IL.
With ten locations throughout Northern Illinois, Central Illinois and Southern Wisconsin, Revere and Nelson are strategically positioned to fully support the industrial and construction markets with any and all automation and electrical needs.
This acquisition is a testament to Revere’s core strategy to Deliver Innovative & Industry Leading Customer Centric Solutions, Products and Services to the Industrial Automation & Electrical Construction Markets.